Job Title : Printing Technician
Posting Department Close Date Vacancies
Printing TechnicianPosting Details
You should have username and password to apply. To sign up , click here. To apply, click Apply
Job Title Printing Technician
Position Number 325850
Posting Number 1684
Job Description Prepares and operates printing equipment ensuring efficient processing and quality publications.
* Prepares the machines for printing, which includes cleaning the machines, changing plates etc before commencement of the printing job.
* Prints material as per client's specifications.
* Ensures maintenance and upkeep of machines.
* Prepares report of the dysfunctional machine and co-ordinates with concerned person to get it fixed.
* Other duties as assigned by immediate supervisorMinimum Qualification
* Experience in repair and maintenance of machines
* Problem identification and solving skills
* Knowledge of how to operate printing machines
* 1 - 3 years relevant experience
Preferred Qualification Experience in repair and maintenance of machines
Special Instructions to Applicant
Division Admin - General Services
Department Press Publication UnitSalary:
To Apply go to our website > Type > Job Category : [select all] > Job Title Printing Technician > Division : > Select all > Click > Search > Click Printing Technician> submit your CV.
If you require assistance with the registration process or experience any difficulties when using the new application, please contact the Human Resource Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org