Job Category/Tittle: Hotel Staff
Xclusive Group Of Hotels - Dubai
○ Constantly monitoring and controlling both rates and availability in different segments using Rate Gain Channel Manager.
○ Monitor the hotel's e-Commerce strategies as they are being implemented.
○ Daily management of hotel online presence on various Online Travel Agent websites;
○ Managing rate & inventory changes as well as content management;
○ Communicate with Hotel Managers, Front Office Managers and others on daily basis.
○ Manage e-Commerce website content updates, coordinating site changes with IT and Marketing business owners including site presentation, product presentation, pricing changes and text and image modifications;
○ Manage and update the Hotel’s website, relevant social media (Facebook, Twitter) and e-commerce functions including latest campaign, events and promotions from the Hotel;
○ Handle customer service for online – phone calls, e-mails, Facebook, etc;
○ In depth knowledge of Channel Manager (Rate Gain)
○ In depth knowledge of managing a booking engine (Rate Gain)
○ Knowledge of connectivity’s, room type mapping, and knows issues with each process.
○ Knowledge of IDS PMS
○ Managing rate parity across all channels
○ Making sure rates are correctly displayed on all channels
○ Monitor competitor availability and pricing on a daily basis, using all available tools such as Industry Reports, Internet, Ring Around, Dummy Bookings etc, and subsequently analyze & report actual performance versus competitive set.
Job Type: Full-time
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of our team please email your CV to human resources or post your application to:
Human Resources Department
Xclusive Hotel Apartments