Document Controller ResponsibiIities:
• Responsible for establishing and maintaining accurate files, handling incoming and outgoing documents, developing and maintaining electronic and hard copy documentation system.
• Oversee all project documents & correspondences are available electronically scanned.
• Maintaining files including previous revisions & mark-ups.
• Scanning in all relevant new documents.
• Examines documents especially on drawings to verify completeness and accuracy of data.
• Maintaining the complete Log of the Drawing Numbers Issued, Used, un-used for the Documents.
• Manage submittal of documents and approved drawings.
• Issuing and distributing controlled copies of information.
• Responsible for maintaining hard copy information.
• To perform regular audit on corporate documents in order to ensure that all documents are properly submitted to other departments.
• Responsible for file validation and document controlling. Before submitting a document, a document or file must first be checked and approved. To ensure all files submitted are approved by the superior in charge.
• Submitting corporate documents punctually and with standard quality.
• Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
• Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
• Generate the various document control reports as required.
• Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable
• Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution clearly
• Maintain the documents and drawings in the Document Control office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability.
• Maintain the files and control logs as required by the project on the Data Base.
• Most Important: Sound Knowledge of Excel.
Please send your CV at email@example.com
without Document Controller experience, please don't sent your CV