Job Category/Tittle: Logistics
Job Location: Dubai
Experience: 5 - 7 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Email CV: email@example.com
Company is looking for an experienced Logistic
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Requesting quotation from various suppliers for the requisitions from Vessels, Diving, Survey, Commissioning department, Project Material from Project MTO etc.
• Get approval from requester, to enter Purchase Order for processing and liaise with supplier for delivery.
• Tracking Shipment and notify Vessel Agent for clearance and delivery onboard.
• Arranging Trailer, Truck & Crane requirements for Yard/commissioning dept projects and Vessel Mob-Demob support etc.
• Crew change notification to Vessel Agent for all vessel crews on operational mode.
• Co-ordination with Logistics Manager for preparing Project/Vessel/Agent contact list.
• Vessel Crew/Passenger List in order to advice vessel clearing agent for the clearance.
• Preparing Proforma Invoice, Packing List and Delivery Note for project item movements from yard to project site and DG/NDG Letter for shipments.
• Drafting letters and faxes, Scanning documents for shipment clearance authorization purpose.
• Arranging Port pass for incoming personnel to our yard and vessels.
• Follow-up for Safety Certificates after Quality testing prior vessel mobilisation.
• Preparing and sending required documents to Vessel Clearing agents and Clients in order to get permission for vessel in foreign waters.
• Providing all documentation required by the client in a timely and professional manner.
• Maintenance of Department’s monthly Timesheets and administrative forms required for the Logistics department.
• Coordinating with Marine and Diving department to facilitate scheduling of crew change and logistics.
• Performs such other duties as assigned.
Minimum 5 years experience.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Must hold degree.