Jobs at Apple UAE!
- Posted 1 June 2017
1. AE-Store Leader - Job Summary As more and more people discover Apple, they visit our stores seeking ways to incorporate our products into their lives. It’s your job, as a Store Leader, to build and manage the various teams that engage customers in this dynamic environment. In this role, you lead the people that help customers achieve ownership, learn new skills, get technical support, and find business solutions. Adaptable and flexible by nature, you’re composed and collected as you balance the diverse needs of your teams in the midst of constant change.
2. AE-Specialist - Job Summary As a Specialist, you help create the energy and excitement around Apple products, providing the right solutions and getting products into customers’ hands. You understand that the Apple Store is dedicated to delivering a customer experience that’s unlike any other. It starts with you discovering customers’ needs. And with the support of your store team members, you match those needs with the right products. Every day is an opportunity for you to turn another Apple Store visitor into a loyal Apple customer.
3. AE-Service Specialist - Job Summary After customers purchase our products, you’re the one who helps them get more out of their new Apple technology. Your day in the Apple Store is filled with a range of focused support and service tasks. Whether you’re helping customers get started with the Mac or finding answers to their questions about other Apple devices, you’re ready to share knowledge and provide exceptional assistance. You gain satisfaction from bringing resolution and insight to each customer, elevating his or her relationship with Apple to the next level.
4. AE-Senior Manager - Job Summary The challenges and opportunities of a continuously evolving business make leadership at the Apple Store a rewarding career. It’s your job as a Senior Manager to lead the staff and operations of one or more store areas and seek solutions and results that create a high-performing work environment. By reading situations quickly and acting courageously, you are able to build success for the business and promote the Apple brand through unparalleled customer service.
5. AE-Market Leader - Job Summary As a Market Leader, you enjoy the challenges of developing individuals, building teams, and affecting growth across Apple Stores. You demonstrate successful leadership ability — focusing on excellence and consistent execution of Apple strategies. Even when you’re not present, you maintain a constant influence in every location — articulating the Apple vision to inspire and make an impact daily on your management teams and employees.
6. AE-Manager - Job Summary Keeping an Apple Store thriving requires a diverse set of leadership skills, and as a Manager, you’re a master of them all. In the store’s fast-paced, dynamic environment, you exhibit composure as you learn from each new challenge. You build and inspire high-performing teams of unique individuals who deliver positive experiences for customers as they learn, shop, and get support. Most importantly, you share the Apple vision with employees and customers.
7. AE-Inventory Specialist - Job Summary As an Inventory Specialist, you know better than anyone else the satisfaction of getting the latest Apple product into your hands. So it’s up to you to make sure customers are just as satisfied. By guiding and mentoring your team, you help keep pace with changing demands and make sure every product and demo machine is where it should be. At the end of the day, it’s your organizational skills and dedication that are at the heart of what the Apple Store does — connecting people to the products they love.
8. AE-Genius -Job Summary At the Apple Store, you maintain customers’ trust in Apple as the skilled expert, troubleshooting and repairing products. You use problem-solving and people skills to assure Genius Bar customers of swift resolutions to their technical problems. You also educate your team members about products, while independently keeping your own technical know-how up to date. With your customer service brilliance and empathetic nature, you provide Genius advice and support every day.
9. AE-Expert - Job Summary The Apple Store is a retail environment like no other — uniquely focused on delivering amazing customer experiences. As an Expert, you introduce people to the exciting world of Apple, turning curious visitors into loyal customers. You thrive on interactions with team members as well as with customers. And you get great satisfaction from helping people develop lifelong relationships with Apple every day.
10. AE-Creative - Job Summary You inspire creativity by sharing your knowledge with Apple Store visitors — whether they’re first-timers or longtime loyal customers. As a Creative, you’re the foundation of the Apple Store’s welcoming environment that invites individuals to share their ideas and learn how to bring their visions to life. Those who work alongside you are knowledgeable teammates just as eager to share their skills as they are to learn more. Nothing gives you a greater thrill than empowering a customer to create something wonderful.
11. AE-Business Specialist - Job Summary At the Apple Store, you connect business professionals and entrepreneurs with the tools they need in order to put Apple solutions to work in their businesses. As a Business Specialist, you help them learn about Apple products and explore various possibilities. You’re part of a team that’s passionate about helping businesses succeed. With your understanding of business needs and enthusiasm for Apple, you find great satisfaction in offering powerful, innovative solutions to each customer.
12. AE-Apple Store Leader Program - Job Summary Learn and grow as you explore the art of leadership at the Apple Store. You’ll master our retail business inside and out through training, hands-on experience, and mentorship. As part of a team, you’ll learn through collaboration with those around you. As an individual, you’ll further your personal development by making a real impact on the success of your store. If you’re a natural leader, the Apple Store Leader Program is your opportunity to shine.
13. AE-Business Leader - Job Summary Every day, business customers come to the Apple Store to discover what powerful, easy-to-use Apple products can do for them. As a Business Leader, it’s your responsibility to make sure our stores provide business customers with key technology solutions for a wide range of industries and create long-term customers with experiences built on trust. You drive the business sales strategy for your business team and manage teams across a market area that encompasses several Apple Store locations. By leading and inspiring all partners to provide unparalleled customer service, you foster long-term loyalty to Apple and its business solutions.
14. Head of Programming, Dubai - Job Summary Apple Retail Stores represents a focal point in their local community - a place where technology intersects with the arts and education. We are focused on building experiences that inspire you to learn, create something new, and discover something you’ll only find at Apple. The Programming Lead is an evangelist of this vision and is responsible for curating and delivering an ongoing program of culturally relevant programming. The Programming Lead will partner closely with Retail Marketing and external talent to conceive, program, implement and execute events through the engagement of musicians, photographers, developers, entrepreneurs and educators, inspiring customers and enhancing the Apple Retail experience.
TO APPLY FOR THE ABOVE MENTIONED JOBS: APPLY HERE!Apple M E FZCO: Dubai Branch
Office 302, Level 3, Building 4,
Emaar Square P.O Box 116977
Downtown Dubai, Dubai United Arab Emirates