Required Safety Supervisor
Job Location: Dubai
Experience: 2 - 5 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Email CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description :
Reporting to Safety Officer/ Safety Manager and Site Manager
• Responsible to ensure adherence to HSE management systems
• Responsible for compliance with government regulations and legislation
• Responsible for imparting safety training programs
• Implementation of Health, Safety and Environment policy & plan
• Inspecting the site on daily basis and identification of hazards
• Distribution and issue of personal protective equipments
• Hazard identification & communication.
• Implementing Risk assessment management system
• Implementing Job hazard analysis.
• Implementing “COSHH” (control of substances hazardous to health) assessments.
• Implementing safe system of works & permit system.
• Inspecting all tools/equipment and maintaining records.
• Inspecting First aid boxes
• Inspecting & maintaining checklist of all Fire fighting equipments
• Assisting the Safety officer or Senior Safety officer in the accident, incident, and near miss investigations
• Liaising with the main contractor for all Safety related tasks.
• To stop the works when danger to workers’ limbs and lives are imminent
• Working on shift basis (including night shifts) as per the requirement
• Initiating disciplinary action notice against the violators including subcontractors
.• Conducting Safety induction training and toolbox talk meetings to all workers and staffs including sub contractor’s employees
• Conducting HSE training for all staff.
• Distribution and inspection of personal protective equipment and other Safety equipment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED4,000.00 to AED5,000.00 /month