Job Category/Tittle: Sales Staff
Job Location: Abu Dhabi
Experience: 1 - 2 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Email CV: email@example.com
The role is a client facing role managing our highest value clients where professionalism, client focus and a broad understanding of the fundamentals of financial planning are critical to the success of the business.
The role is required to fulfil financial needs of clients. To provide financial planning service to both new and existing customers by identifying customer’s needs.
It will also entail reviewing the portfolio regularly to ensure the solutions are still suitable to meet clients’ needs and embed client loyalty by meeting them directly.
In delivering the business objectives the job holder must also maintain the levels of operational integrity required by the company, closely managing your individual and the collective performance of your wider team.
The identification of opportunities for wealth reviews and delivering wealth solutions as an adviser are amongst the key activities to achieve your goals in-line as complied with local regulatory requirement.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Achieve Sales Performance Standards & Key Performance Indicators in a compliant manner.
· Recommend and sell regulated wealth products directly to clients based on clients needs.
· Proactively complete Continuous Professional Development in order to meet and maintain Compliance & Training Competence Standards
· Maintain a deep understanding and technical knowledge of relevant products and services.
· Maintain highest standard of excellence in client service across the team and with individual portfolio – Ongoing analysis of client portfolios through marketing of ideas and researching clients
· Provide clients with an outstanding service proposition based on professional relationship management and outstanding service, adhering to global service standards.
· Handle client’s needs in a positive, timely and appropriate manner .
· Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
· To work as part of an integrated branch management team to ensure, standards and are met and operating models delivered
· Proactively support others through direct and indirect actions beyond activities particular to this role
· Support achievement of the company’s vision, Values, goals and culture in personal behaviour, actions and decision making.
· Ensuring that sales & operations are undertaken in accordance with the company’s guidelines.
· Adhere to selling process and sales quality requirements
Experience & Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· Minimum of 2 years proven and progressive financial services and/or retail sales experience or equivalent
· Evidence of strong sales results in insurance and investment products preferable.
· Relationship management experience with high net worth clients are preferable .
· Strong sales orientation, networking and portfolio management skills
· Sound knowledge of financial services products and services and the client relationship management system
· Professional outlook and impact.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills both verbal and written.
· Highly business and target focused.
· Goal orientated.
· High customer focused – service driven.
· Ability to build strong relationships.
· Strong listening and questioning skills.
· High ability to persuade and influence.
· Ability to plan and organize.
· Excellent sales skills.
· Analytical ability.
· Able to communicate well in English and working languages.
· Attain appropriate professional and regulatory qualifications as required by market
· Attain any internal standards as required by country.
· Have an understanding of the immediate regional Global Wealth strategy and the ability to plan own activities accordingly
· Be ambitious about providing the highest standards of delivery to colleagues and clients
· Show ability to set stretch goals for self and the ability to deliver these with courage and tenacity
· Be authentic and show ability to engage with colleagues and clients to deliver at pace
· Make considered decisions that protect company’s values, reputation and businesses
· Client focus
· Sales orientation
· Portfolio management
· Communicating & influencing
· Marketplace knowledge
· Business understanding
· Premier products and services
· Risk and compliance
· Business processes
“Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets” .
The job is based in Abu Dhabi locations and the candidates willing to work in other Emirates wont not be entertained.