Job Location: Abu Dhabi
Experience: 2 - 5 Years
Job Type: Full Time
A well known trading company in Abu Dhabi is looking to hire a travel Coordinator.
To coordinate and administer all travel bookings for the employees, guests and the management for Dubai office and handle basic nonadministrative responsibilities in Abu Dhbai office.
1. Manage the total travel bookings for the management /staffs including hotel bookings, flight bookings and transportation to ensure satisfactory and straight trouble-free trips.
2. Negotiate to obtain the best available corporate rates throughout the year.
3. Coordinate with different travel agents to obtain the best rate and maintain proper file system.
4. Handle the courier system on a daily basis.
5. Record the travel done by the management and the employees.
6. Provide administrative support to Human Resource Department in all HR function
7. Attending and transferring phone calls to the respective department / employees.
1. Qualifications/ Experience/ Know-How
2. Desired level of Education: Any Bachelor Degree
3. Desired Experience: 1-2 year experience in the same profile/ administration
Other Requirements Skills
1. Computer Proficiency
2. MS Office
1. Communication Skills
2. Business Ethics
4. Team Orientation
1. Working Days : Saturday to Thursday ( Alternate Saturdays off)
2. Medical Insurance
3. Annual paid leave of 30 calendar days per completed year of service.
4. One economy class passage once in 2 years to the country of nationality.
5. Gratuity as per labor Law.
If any interested, you may send an updated CV to: email@example.com