Clerks perform a variety of clerical and administrative duties such as answering the telephone, typing documents, filing, and liaising with clients.Responsible for Core Responsibilities:
· He must comply with AD Ports Safety Policy and procedure
· Develop & maintained a filing system & records.
· Answering the phone calls to take message or re direct calls to appropriate colleges.
· Monitor stocks of office supplies & Tugs and report when there are shortages.
· Ship Sanitation Control Exemption Certificate renewal for Tugs through Marsa System.
· Maintain employees mandatory certificate issues & expiry dates
· Assist in the preparation of regular scheduled report.
· Working under pressure
· Perform Other Office Duties as assigned.Working Relationship
Must be accommodative of multicultural interactions
Objectives and Role Profile
Relevant experience in the region is preferred.
Key Tasks and Performance Indicators Qualifications/Experience/Competencies
· High Secondary Certificates / or equivalent
Written and Spoken English is essential, Arabic is preferredAmount of Travel
Work At Home Apply Online