• Male - Must be Filipino
• Willing to be assigned in Umm Al Quwain
• Has the ability to prepare Financial Statement
• Must have a thorough background on a manufacturing firm
• Time bounded and can handle pressure
• Can work independently
• Must be knowledgeable with Quick-books
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepares monthly Financial Statement
• Prepares Cost Analysis
• Prepares Bank Reconciliation
• Monitor Cash Inflow and Outflow
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
• Complies with local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
Salary and benefits to be discussed on the interview.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org