Fibre Optic Supplies & Services - Dubai
Assist the HR team and coordinate with other Department Heads in identifying vacancies and recruiting new candidates and prepare the complete documentation right from interview to till Visa stamp. Liaise with PRO through Admin. & HR Manager and HR Officer and Abu Dhabi Office Documents Controller for additional visas and prepare related documents. Maintain a well-structured personnel filing system in hard copy and the soft version in server.
○ Maintain a secure manner structured personnel records that must be in accordance with ISO procedures.
○ Maintain the pre-established 26 folder personnel filing systems as advised by the Admin. & HR Manager/Officer
○ Administer company sickness and absence procedures, record and report all absenteeism to the relevant charts and tabulation for further course of action.
○ Establish candidate database to allow identification of potential future employees. Format to be discussed and agreed with the Admin. & HR
○ Manager/Officer and Commercial Director.
○ Prepare letters of appointment and contracts for new staff as advised by the HR Manager/Officer.
○ Ensure all required personal details are recorded and maintained.
○ Assist HR Manager and Officer in all HR functions
○ Monitor all expiries such as Visas, Labour Cards, Emirates IDs, Passports etc and take relevant action to renew as guided by HR Manager/Officer.
○ Monitor all expiries of Training Certificates and coordinate with the related
○ Department Heads for renewal purposes. Also coordinate with Product Managers for new training set up.
○ Enter all staff contact details such as mobile number, email address, next to kin information, home address etc. into ACT software for ready reference.
○ Liaise with all managers over matters of staff discipline.
○ Assist in developing and maintaining employee handbook.
○ Maintain all hard filing system.
○ Coordinate with IT Administrator and maintain all telephone details / user name password of Systems, Software etc. in a proper tabulation and keep in the safe custody for ready reference.
○ To monitor record and report on staff holidays.
○ All personnel files are treated confidential, thus all are kept in locked cabinet.
○ Submit weekly reports to Admin & HR Manager showing status of recruitment, new visas, renewals and absenteeism.
○ To attend front office telephone as and when required.
Meet and greet Company visitors in a pleasant and professional manner.
○ Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an HR function.
○ Well-developed knowledge of Microsoft office and other software packages.
○ Good knowledge of UAE Labour Law.
○ Minimum of 2 years previous experience in a similar role.
○ Good English oral and written communication skills.
○ Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills.
FEMALE CANDIDATES PREFERRED
If you think that you have the required skills, qualifications and experience then please forward your C.V. with a covering letter to: email@example.com
Every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is true and accurate. However, YOU have a responsibility as a User.