Job Category/Tittle: Information Technology (IT)
An experienced multi-discipline technologist that applies understanding, experience and knowledge of information systems and infrastructure to provide total support to the customer. Areas of responsibility include first and second level problem troubleshooting and resolution, technical software, hardware and network problem resolution, application maintenance and administration
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
• Serves as liaison and single point of contact within the organization for information systems problem management.
• Assists with all aspects of Network Administration to include but not limited to administration
• Optimization Devices and Network Load Balancers.
• Assists with installation, maintenance, security, operation and administration of enterprise voice and data infrastructure
• Performs troubleshooting and escalates support issues as required.
• Troubleshoots network, personal computer and server problems.
• Supports and maintains telephony and collaboration environments
• Performs Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange user administration
• Installs, configures and maintains desktop imaging and deployment technology
• May train users in use of equipment, operating systems and applications.
• Maintains and tracks service desk tickets in Web Help Desk, lease asset inventories and other Sarbanes Oxley supporting processes and documentation as required.
• Supports and assists e-newsletter for the company’s official website and other mediums for advertisements
• Assists with defining requirements, recommending solutions and implementing desired solutions
• Supports analysis, design, testing and implementation of critical infrastructure.
• Bachelor degree in computer science or related field with experience in IT QA.
• 2-3 years of relevant experience
• English and Arabic (conversational) speaking
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Keen Attention to details and outstanding written and oral communication abilities.
• Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies.
• Extensive experience with core software applications, including Microsoft web and client/server applications.
• Direct hands-on Automated testing tools and reporting software.
• Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts.
• Proven data analysis, data verification, and problem-solving abilities.
• Experience with statistical reporting and analysis.
• Excellent PC skills.
• Good project management skills.
• Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
• Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Be part of the team! You may send us your resumes via email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org . We’ll be expecting you!