Job Category/Tittle: Receptionist
Department / College / Institute: Academic/Administrative units
Closing Date: 11/30/2017
Number of Vacancies: 2
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
‣ Deliver excellent customer service at all times to staff, students, and visitors.
‣ Deal with all inquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone, or via e-mail.
‣ Maintain continuity among work teams.
‣ Direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
‣ Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as required.
‣ Always adhere to all university policies and procedures.
‣ Any other additional tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Competencies and Skills Needed:
‣ Strong interpersonal skills
‣ Computer skills
‣ Candidate must be flexible with working hours and days off.
Salary: 5,500/- AED
Benefits: Air ticket- Health Insurance- Annual Leave
To Apply. Please send your CV:
+971 4 4499 041 / +971 4 4499 042
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Applicants who do not meet specified requirements will not be shortlisted. No telephone calls please.