Required Personal Assistant
Job Location: Dubai
Experience: 1 - 2 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Looking to fill the position Personal Assistant to the Managing Director of a confidential company based in Dubai/Business Bay. Calling for candidates who can join immediately
• acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
• managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
• booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
• organising events and conferences
• reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
• typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
• managing databases and filing systems
• implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
• liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
• collating and filing expenses.
• Applying candidates should also have a brief knowledge/experience in business development/sales/closing deals.
Company will be providing a brief training but looking for smart and confident candidates who is goal oriented driven by the need to succeed.
• Attractive salary+ Incentives (Based on the performance and Prior
• Benefits as per UAE law.
Please send your cv along with your most recent Photograph to email@example.com
Freshers may apply.