United Arab EmiratesCABIN UPHOLSTERER
- CABIN WORKSHOP - 180000ZCApply Now!JOB PURPOSE
To carry out maintenance, Repairs on PAX seats, Aircraft Galleys, Toilets and other furnishing iterms on Aircraft and in Cabin Workshop and also to assist Senior Mechanics on major jobs.Job Accountabilites
- Carry out removal, installation of Carpet in Floor & Seat footrest.
- Carry out Removal of all types of Seat Cushion Covers
- Carry out replacement of Minor plastic trim on Seats.
- Carry out sealing works in galley/Lavatory.
- Carry out fabrication on leather product as per sample
- Carry out upholstering fabric repairs as per sample.
- Carry out tailoring of furnishing items like seat covers, foot-rest covers and carpetsQUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 10 years schooling or equivalentExperience
- Upholsterer with minimum 3 years experience in leather works, stitching & fabrication of seat covers, foot-rest covers & carpets.
- Prefer experience in airline and Engineering Maintenance.
- Safety Sensitive Role : YesSALARY & BENEFITS
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund. It has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1= Dh3.66. Besides travel benefits normally associated with an airline, more information on employee benefits is available within the 'Working Here' section of this site. By viewing the 'Dubai Lifestyle' section in the site you can also consider the benefits of Dubai as a location to live and work in.Apply from our Website